December 6, 2007

Friend's birth day


This week have 2 friend's birth day.
One is friend , Nut , in ABAC University. We meet in this university 2 years ag0s. we study in school of law. He like to play tennis like me. I don’t know why we come to friend but he is my friend. He play tennis better than me. When I have time I like to play with him. He play every day because court tennis is near Nut’s home that he walk to court tennis about 3 minute. He have many time to play tennis then he better than me.
In this university when we have same class, I cannot see him because he don’t like to study and he come to university to play game than study. But he get nice grade more than me. I think he don’t study but he study yourself in home because if he don’t study by himself , he cannot nice grade.
He is good friend for me. In Nut birth day I don’t have something for give him I will call to happy birth day him but he don’t receive my phone then I will send SMS to him. I wish he will well and happy in this year.
Another friend is Earn. I meet him long time ago. He study same Eaen’s school. This school is Satit Tumwan. We study same class at grade 7.In that time he is very small than everyone in this class but now he high same me. In the name is difficulty to say then we like to say short name. Samaput we say Sama or ma. He have excellent thing that is Earn birth day because he have birth day same king of Thailand that 5 December. I can remember that than more friends.
In Earn’s hobby is like same me that he like to learn every super car like me. Kind that him learn is EU super car e.g. Viper, Ferrari, Porsche etc. But I like Japanese super car e.g. Skyline, S15, 350Z,Supra,Rx-7 etc. In my mine Japan car is interesting because it easy to turn up and have many part to up grad. In addition Japan car is very cheap than E.U. sport car. When we have time we like to talk about car. Now, Earn have Porsche. But I still don’t have Skyline. I try to save money to buy a Skyline.
In Earn’s birth day , he have party at state town at level 65. In this view is very interesting. It can see Chao Phya River and other. In level at 65 is very high and it so cool. In this day have show fire at sky. It show for celebrate the king birth day.

No comments: