November 28, 2007

My lovely girl

3 month ago I meet some lovely girl and she very kind. What is she? She is NuTang. She study in ABAC university with me. We study in same class room and I meet her often. At first we not must talk together because I have more friends and she have more friends too but finally before final examine we talked together and we discuss about final examine. At first time I don’t like her. I don’t know why I don’t like her. She is friendly!! We discuss more time and last I don’t know why I being to like her? At time after final examine she invite me to watch movie and I say O.K. but last I don’t come to watch movie with her. I don’t care to watch because I not serious about that my promise and that day I sleep all day. At first time I don’t like her but now I being to love her and love her so much. I don’t know why I being to love. She is funny when I feel sad. She beside me when I want to someone stay beside me. She is very kind. That I love her because when I stay with her I feel happy every time. She is funny girl When I listen her voice I feel happy too. Some time I feel bad because I try to call her a lot but her don’t pick up my phone. Or turn off your phone then I feel bad and being crazy because I don’t know where she go and who go with her. But I still love her and trust her that her don’t stay with another man. We have happy time together. Second time that she invite me go to beach is make me happy because I can stay with someone that I love her together all night.
Every time is she make me crazy , I cannot angry e.g. I must wait 5 hour for meet her that every minute I think I will go back home and don’t meet her but last I will still wait for meet her and when meet her , it is right to wait her because every time I meet her I feel good-natured and genial. I don’t know that she know my feel but I want to tell her that I love her so much though sometime I feel sad.
I want to tell her that every time I tell her is real and not lie to her that I love her. I still want she trust me and love me too. I need her is end girl that I love and want she think with me too.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Sounds like you won the lottery Mr Disavornabuth!