January 24, 2008

Quiz


Scott Turrow is writer. He studies in Harvard Law School. He comes to be a writer when he graduated in law school. He writes a law story. He writes 10 stories! He comes to the best law stories writer in USA. All books are about a law and it is best seller. He has owned web site. A web site is http://www.scottturow.com. This web site tells everything about Scott Turrow and your books that he written.


First writes is a One L. He wrote story at 1977. It tells your Scott’s life in Harvard Law School. It is the best seller at those moments. It tells everything that you should know before you come to study at law school.


Now, he has arrive a new book. He finishes and sells it at November 2006. It is Limitations. It tells judge George Mason lives. It was exciting a situation in a story. In a chapter two, who sends an e-mail to Mason that makes him frighten. It comes from a number one. And in this book gives more exciting situations.


Quiz is coming soon. I am very exciting. I will be doing 2 things before a quiz day. Know every situation is from Limitations story by Scott Turow and I am developing a grammar skill.


I buy an English grammar book. First time, I don’t understand about a sentence. It is being to understand when I try to read it again and I am doing an exercise to test my knowledge before learn a grammar skill.


And I am spending more time to read the Limitations by Scott Turrow. It more difficulties word in this story. I try to read and understand this story. But I cannot understand at all.

In my mind, I think I am being to understand more a grammar skill. Because I learn it and I do exercises and writes in this blog. I think it is good idea to use a grammar skill and write this blog together.


The quiz day!! It is very exciting day. I cannot write well an essay parts because I do not understand that what question asks me? This is reason why my score is very bad. I feel very sad when I finish a quiz. When A. Jasper returns a quiz paper, I shock! And I think in my mind what I can do to pass an English 2. It not has way!!
When finish English class I think I will prove and read more for my final day. I will read as much as possible. I should know everything that a story tells me. I could know every chapter have new character or in that chapter has new vocabulary and I am will summarize it.

No comments: