January 5, 2008

TRD Toyota rancing development





I come to Dang sticker before new year 2008 , professional are sticker for cars, to buy a TRD shift knob because I know this shop have it. But it is not have and I talk Art ,owner shop , Art’s friend have quick shift . It is from Japan. It’s new but not have box then he will discounts. Art’s friend is selling 7800 Bath from 15000 Bath. I think it is very cheap then I order it. I don’t know it is first hand or not.

A day is installed a quick shift, it is first time that I see a quick shift. First time I think it is old item. But it is new item and it come with user’s manual. We are installed it at Tein shop , it near Art’s shop. We use one hour to installation.

Finish installation , I drive my car it feel very quick to change and have shot rhythmic a gear than old time. Now , I pay money to Art and will come back home , Tein’s tell me he have a TRD shaft knob but he don’t tell your price. Next week I ask Tein again about it , he sell 1000 Bart. I ask other shop , it sell 4500 Barth. Then I come to Tein and pay it.

A shift knob is make feel smart to change a gear than old shift knob because it is very small and circular. What you think feeling that your car installed a quick shift and a shift knob together? It is perfect to drive a car and make you fun when you drive with it.

Quick shift is lever radio changes by the shift of short strokes. It is Feeling salty realize the shift of work quickly and reliably available. It is race born orthodox school of vehicle design and development.

It is made by TRD ! TRD is Toyota race develop. TRD is famous that parts. TRD is developed for only Toyota parts. Them have race team in motor sport then they have team for research. Every parts from TRD have quality. The TRD term is race in JGTC in Japan. JGTC is Japan gran turismo. It have two class that is GT500 and GT300. GT500 is race cars should have 500 horse power and very strong because it will fighting with other cars 50 round. Then it is difficult for engine. 50 round at read line all time is easy to destroy a engine. GT500 is big show in Japan , TRD is win in GT500 and GT300. That cars is high performance , more horse power and more endure can win. This is prove from TRD that every parts are more quality.

No comments: