November 28, 2007

Chinese movie

All week I stay at my home all week and doesn’t going to party all night because I have new hobby. My new hobby is watching china story series. That is giggly your highness.
It is very interesting story. it told all king’s activity. The king is young lad and intelligence man. Then he like to come out the royal residence and watch people’s activity that make him know problem and something should make a new. If he can help people , he will help everyone. I watch this movie and think it is same my king of Thailand because king like to help everyone that stay in your county.
King in that movie is very kind and have more friends out royal residence. He meet a little girl that like to be a boy. In fact her is daughter’s supreme commander of the army. But she like to be vagrant. At first king don’t know about that she is girl because she is dressed man. King like her because she is intelligence and lovely girl. She like to help people same king.
When king know that she is girls ,king like her so much but another man like her too. Him is prince at another country and like her so much too. Prince try to meet her and think her like him too. But her like king and like prince be brother. At last, prince going to be friend and have new girl that love him than her. When everything is end , king was marry with daughter’s supreme commander of the army and have 2 son together.
This story is funny and lovely than another Chinese because another movie is very sad. In this story have problem and it is very hardness but king can solve a problem. If I’m king in this story , I can’t solve a problem like him. In this story is very interesting because it have many problem something is sad something is bad or very serious but the king can solve a problem.
In this Chinese movie is long story because it will spend 18 Hr. to watch it to end this story. That week I spend time to watch it. I have time when finish class I will go black my home and I watch it. I don’t want go to party with friends because I still concentrate In this movie. My friend think I stay with girlfriend ,NuTang,all week and don’t want to party with them. 555 it not true because I stay at my home all week and watch Chinese movie. When this movie is end story I feel happy that end the story is happy because king was marry with daughter’s supreme commander of the army and if u watch it, u will happy too.

No comments: