November 28, 2007

Good time‏




Last Saturday,I have meeting with my old friends then I went to my old school. I went to reunion party I meet my old friends a lot there everyone that remind me that how fun we have together. When we were young , I was surpised that all of them recognize my name, disavorabuth, In addition to their name , I can't remember just even nick name but I try to talk without say their name. we talked a lot about our lifestyle , occupations, sports, cars , etc. I meet one of friend that like sport same with me. Them like sport car same me and Nut have more friends. We think to create clubs for all friend's car. That clubs name is Oil friends car club. We have meeting every month. Time goes by quick the party finished at 11.00 pm.
We think to continual meeting then we went to restaurant to talks and drink. We told about old time. We like old time that we was young than now because when we were young we don't think to future and have fun every day. We promised that we will keep in touch and have meeting in the future. While I drove to home I just realized that how importance of good companions on friends. If u have good friends, your friends leads you to the good place, suggest the good thing for you. When you did something wrong, he will always forgive you. when you grown up , close friends hardly to found , that why we have to keep close friend with us. On Sunday , I have ethics seminar at Hula Mark campus. This class for catholic's student. Every student is catholic. I came to Abac University is and set at back of meeting room but teacher call me and every student came to set at front of meeting room. I don't like because teacher like to ask every student that set front of class. But I still set in front of class. I study about 30 minute, I see Brother Martins come to this meeting room. He come to sit me that was made me so excited and didn't feel sleepy at all night. I like him that I think he is hero. He is make this university. When the class finished, the stuffs want to take brother's photo, and I sit beside him so , when the newsletter issue out there a pictures of mine and brother together,and I become famous. There is the splendid picture become there have me in ther pictures. Firm now on , I look forward to see them. I tell my friends that I'm going to famous and I sit beside Brother Martins.

No comments: