November 3, 2007

Last week!!

I have party on Sunday with my friends. We went to pub at sukumvit road. We dance drink, whisky and talk all night. That time make me happy. When I am drank I like to talk and dance. I talk with other person that near me. Someone is man. Someone is woman. Every person like to talk and dance with me. I see some girl is that she stand front of me. She is very pretty. She put black long dress and long hair. Your eyes are very attraction. First think in my mind is I will talk with her and dance together. But I cannot to talk with her because I shy to talk with her. I tell my friend , Dong , about that girl. He told me that girl come with boy friend and don’t talk to her because if me dance and talk with her I will be have a problem then I not converse. Then I don’t think about that girl and dance with my friends , Dong Jack Ton and Oil , all night. When 1 o’clock have new group about 5 persons come stay beside my table. I don’t attention that group but some of them come to talk to me. We have a lot of conversation and last talk with university. That make me know this group is study in ABAC University and same faculty. Some of them is Note that I talk. We exchange phone number and drink together all night. At time in pub have a lot of person and I being to drink that make me like to talk. Then I talk every person around me. All night I talk so much and more drink whisky then last night I have a lot of new friends. Next day I feel headache because I drink so much. But at last night make me have new friends. At night Note call me. He invite me to party with him and your friends. I don’t want to have party but I cannot deny because him is new friend and him is need me to join with him then I go with him. Now, at night I dance drink and talk that same yesterday and meet girl that I meet yesterday. She come with friends but not have boy. Then I think I will talk with her at night. First time that I come to her, I feel very shy but I still come to meet her. I introduce about me. She talk with me and we have a lot of conversation. Then I ask her about your name and man that come with her last night. Her name is mod and that man is your brother. Next I dance with her and we exchange phone number together.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Looking good. But please change to English in Dashboard.