November 13, 2007

what is love.

I want to know something that I try to learn many year but I can’t know about it. It is love. I don’t know why I can’t understand it. I try and try to learn but it is very hard for me to understand. I like to talk and talk with many girls. I have many girls. Many friends like to tell me that me is play boy because I have many girls in the same time. When I was young I have someone that I like her so much but it not true. Then we stop relationship. I try to learn about love again. In that time I have more girls. I have goods girl and bad girl. Something, I like and don’t like about this girls. I feel lonely because everyone that I meet don’t correct to be girl friend. I went to party with my friend and meet girls at pub. I like to talk with girls and call to her. My friend tell me about girls that I meet that I don’t serious to meet her because that girls don’t serious to me too. I think about friend tell me and don’t trust him. I have girl friend at party. Last we stop my relationship. Because I know that her have many boy to talk. I think about that friend tell me again. Then I think I will don’t meet girls at party again.
Once day, I meet girl at my university. We study in same class. We talk together and going to close friend. Last she is my girl friend. She is good girl. She take care me everything but I think I like her same friend. I tell her about that and I stop my relationship. In the same time I have another girl. I meet her at class at university. She is lovely girl. I like her so much. Her know about my back ground that me is play boy. I try to prove to her. I try to tell her that how I love her. Her tell me that her know that I love her. But in your mine, her don’t trust me. I still love her but her don’t trust me. Why she think that. I don’t know because I try to prove everything. She don’t like to receive my call. I don’t know why. I think she doesn’t like to pay attention to me or she has another boy in the same time. She don’t like to receive my call more time. It make me crazy because I doesn’t know where she go or what happen. Then I think that me shall to stop my relationship between me and she. I don’t like to stop but I not have choice.
That is my story. Now I will don’t understand what is love because I don’t have rely true love

No comments: